Sunday, May 22, 2011

Coming Soon!

July will be a hot month for back to school picture books, and here are two that I plan to purchase:

The Gingerbread Man Loose in the School
Written by Laura Murray
Illustrations by Mike Lowery

When a class leaves for recess, their just-baked Gingerbread Man is left behind. But he's a smart cookie and heads out to find them. He'll run, slide, skip, and (after a mishap with a soccer ball) limp as fast as he can because: "I can catch them! I'm their Gingerbread Man!"

(Includes a poster with fun activities!)

Laura Murray is a member of my critique group, Sunshine State Critiques. Here’s a photo of us at the 2011 SCBWI Florida Regional Conference in Miami:



She’s an incredibly talented author, and you are going to thoroughly enjoy her book. I’ll be having a giveaway this summer, so stay tuned!

Next up...


A new Pete the Cat book:

Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes
Written by Eric Litwin
Illustrations by James Dean

(No description yet.)

And check out thier new video:




My grandbaby loves it!

No comments: