Sunday, March 20, 2011

The New York Times® Best Seller List

I’ve added this link to the sidebar of my blog. Have you checked out the current list of best-selling picture books? Here it is:

  1. Silverlicious by Victoria Kann
  2. A Sick Day for Amos McGee by Philip C. Stead
    Illustrations by Erin E. Stead
  3. Lego Star Wars by Simon Beecroft
  4. Of Thee I Sing by Barack Obama
    Illustrations by Loren Long
  5. Interrupting Chicken by David Ezra Stein
  6. When I Grow Up by Al Yankovic
    Illustrations by Wes Hargis
  7. Aspiring Artist by Jane O'Connor
    Illustrations by Robin Preiss Glasser
  8. I Broke My Trunk! by Mo Willems
  9. Art and Max by David Wiesner
  10. It’s a Book by Lane Smith

I ordered Aspiring Artist last week, and I'm dying to get my hands on A Sick Day for Amos McGee. Which titles strike a chord with you?

1 comment:

Rena said...

Oh, I'll have to check out the Star Wars one! Thanks!