Sunday, September 12, 2010

Frogs and Snails and Puppy-dogs' Tails

Do you enjoy reading picture books that capture the adventurous spirit of little boys? I do!

Flashlight Press has two fun titles that you’ll want to check out. Howard McWilliam illustrated both of them and what a terrific match of art and text:

I Need My Monster

Written by Amanda Noll
Illustrated by Howard McWilliam





And look for this new title in April of 2011:

When a Dragon Moves In

Written by Jodi Moore
Illustrated by Howard McWilliam

If you build a perfect sandcastle, a dragon will move in.


(Looks like fun, eh!)

2 comments:

Linda Lodding said...

Yeah for Flashlight Press! And for monsters and dragons!

Kimberly Lynn said...

Yes, I love Flashlight Press too!

And congratulations on your new book THE BUSY LIFE OF ERNESTINE BUCKMEISTER. You must be very excited, Linda. I can’t wait to see it in print. Thank for stopping by!