Friday, August 28, 2009

Strap on your Spy-o-Binoculars!

You Think It’s Easy Being The Tooth Fairy?
Written by Sheri Bell-Rehwoldt and illustrated by David Slonim

This is a fun adventure about a sassy and daring Tooth Fairy. “I’m TOUGH! Check out my muscles . . .” She doesn’t wear pink flouncing skirts or twinkling glass slippers. She’s an “action kind of gal.”

I wish this book would have been around when my children were little. They had tons of questions about the Tooth Fairy and this humorous story reveals everything from flying machines to the magic Tooth-o-Finder. And David Slonim’s whimsical illustrations are to die for! Check out the cover:

Cracks me up!

Visit Sheri Bell-Rehwoldt’s blog to learn more about this adorable picture book. She’s also posted a three minute video segment that you will not want to miss. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'll have to check this one out for my son--he's just about to start losing his teeth.

Kimberly Lynn said...

It's cute!

Rena said...

Sounds like a cute book!